18.9.09

KosAs de viernes :)

Above & Beyond
en Carpa Neumática del Hipódromo de las Ámericas (Ciudad de México) el 18 Sep 2009.
es una lastima no poder ir a verlos


A little bit lost and a little bit lonelyA little bit cold hereA little bit of fear
But I hold on and I feel strong And I know that I can I`m getting used to it Lit the fuse to it Like to know who I am Been talking to myself forever
Yeah And how
I wish I knew me better Yeah
Still sitting on the shelf but never I never seen the sun shine brighter And it feels like me on a good day And it feels like me on a good day
I'm a little bit hand in A little bit isolated A little bit hopeful A little bit cold But
I hold on and I feel strong And I know that I can I`m getting used to it Lit the fuse to it Like to know who I am Been talking to myself forever
Yeah And how I wish I knew me better Yeah Still sitting on the shelf but never I never seen the sun shine brighter And it feels like me on a good day